FLIGHT. HOTEL. TICKETS. CASH. #AWESOME
We will fly you to New York City for the comicon. International winners will receive cash towards the purchase of airline tickets. Get ready for a weekend of awesomeness!
Jump on beds of your plush hotel room in modern Manhanttan. Look out the window and you might see one of your favorite heroes fly by!
Tickets! You don't need no stinking tickets when you have these excellent VIP 4-Day passes to New York City Comic Con!
Yup. $200 to spend at Comic Con on comics, clothes, autographs, food, lightsabres, masks or whatever your nerdy little heart desires.
1. The Nerdgasm Some point after seeing your favorite artist high five the living incarnation of your favorite superhero right you get the t-shirt featuring said artist and eat the best hot dog that you will ever have, it hits you: this is the nerdiest weekend of my life. Commence nerdgasm.
2. The CosplaySome fans take their love to the next level by actually transforming themselves into their favorite characters. They spend months, even years, working on highly intricate costumes and makeup so that come Comic Con weekend. Why is this so awesome? Because you get to high five Spider-Man, pose for a photo with Poison Ivy + Catwoman and get insulted by Deadpool, what more could a geek ask for!
3. The ArtistsArtist Alley is probably the coolest place at Comic Con. Hundreds of artists set up tables displaying their coolest prints, comics and books! It gives you the amazing chance to find new indie books, get autographs/sketches from your favorite artists and even get some awesome new artwork for your house!
4. The StuffAction figures, comic books, superhero t-shirts, costumes, masks, videos, games, sculptures, phone covers...you name it and your can probably find it at Comic Con. Hundreds of vendors (including SuperHeroStuff.com!) set up booths filled with the coolest stuff that makes your WANT vs NEED meter malfunction and your wallet empty. That's okay though, because the winner of the contest receives $200 in spending money!
5. The FoodBetween all the awesome food trucks outside, kiosks inside and amazing restaurants surrounding the convention center, you're in for some awesome culinary treats!